Translate

Dec 8, 2014

Paige also...


Eye sees.


ALSO... I don't want to neglect Paige Young, since I'm still on the list. So grand total 67?!?
You can google the serious tragedy that ended up being her story. He was with her at some point- I just know it. I'm highly intuitive.

Speculations... maybe the proof isn't in the pudding after all.

What I'm wondering is if they still perform good old fashioned lie detector tests. Would that not shorten this process tremendously? 
This isn't the Marv Albert hearings and an apology will not cut it this time, but I was relieved to see Gloria Allred come along like a beacon in the night!  She creatively came up with choice deal of waiving the statute of limitations or "special Cosby court" as I call it. Ball's in your court Bill.
Before the two separate lawsuits came up I was hoping all the available victims would come at him together. You know- huge lawsuit his ass!
Twenty six living women with horrible memories of very unwanted  sexual advances by Mr. Bill Cosby that have all come public!
This, previously respected, funny man needs to velcro his big lying trap shut. He's been married 50 years and had this alleged behavior rumors trailing him for longer than that. Seems he was real active with such deviance around the time he was newly married while making his children. But hey- it was the 60s, what do I know?- I wasn't even born yet. As an empathetic person my first thoughts upon hearing recent news was for his wife's pain and for his daughters emotional states/recovery. I pray those Cosby women are really hanging onto each other because they're going to need the support!



In an interview just AFTER Hannibal Burgess made onstage comments about his rape history, Cosby amazingly spoke of his 80s COSBY SHOW days. What he decided to reveal was how bummed out he was when Phylicia Rashad married her husband. He complained he couldn't touch her and play the way he liked as she became pregnant. They had to hide her body because he didn't want to show that ?!?




                         



 








                                                    


right hand man
                     








No comments:

Post a Comment